Coconut Chocolate Slice
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Refined Sugar Free
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- pinch salt
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 block sugar free dark chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil (optional)
Set oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Line a 4 1/2” x 8 1/2” baking dish with baking paper
2. Whip egg whites in mix master until soft peaks form
3. Add honey, vanilla and keep whipping until stiff
4. Add cacao powder and salt until combined
5. Fold in the shredded coconut.
6. Spread the mixture in the baking dish
7. Bake for 25 minutes or until pick comes out without any batter then leave to cool.
8. Melt sugar free chocolate in sauce pan with coconut oil, pour and spread over slice mixture.
9. Refrigerate and enjoy!