This is my deliciously easy crepe recipe! Perfect for breakfast, perfect for when you are short for time and will keep you fill until your lunch break!
What you'll need:
Handful of baby spinach leaves
6 cherry tomatoes
4 leaves of fresh basil
2 organic eggs
Salt + Pepper
1. Chop up mushrooms, tomatoes and basil.
2. Cook mushrooms in pan with olive oil until browned, then set aside.
3. Mix up eggs with chopped basil, salt and pepper.
4. Pour egg mixture into oiled pan (preferably a small pan) allow egg to cover inside of pan to create a circle shape. Once egg is cooked, carefully flip, or use utensil to place on plate (this part requires some skill!)
5. Cover one side of egg with mushrooms, tomatoes and baby spinach. 6. Fold over the side not covered to form a crepe, eat and enjoy!