I HAD to share this recipe I tried the other day by Goldfenger, these brownies taste amazing! Vegan, gluten, dairy & sugar free.
They honestly taste better than normal brownies! At the start of each week I prep my clean treats so I don't cave into sugar and chocolate cravings and these are the perfect solution!
What you'll need:
- 2/3 cup oat flour
- 1/3 almond flour
- 1/4 coconut flour
- 2 eggs (or vegan alternative)
- 1 banana
- 1/3 cup milk (you can use any kind, I used almond milk)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla powder (or vanilla essence)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Put the oven to 175 °C
2. Melt coconut oil, add milk and let relax a little
3. Mix the oat, almond and coconut flour together and add the coconut oil with the milk in.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients into a blender, blend until combine
5. Top with whatever you feel and bake around 30-35 min
Let it cool off and store in fridge, enjoy!
For the chocolate sauce I used rice malt syrup & raw cacao powder & for the peanut butter sauce I mixed peanut butter with melted coconut oil.