This is my usual go-to breakfast, I have it most mornings.
I just can't get enough of omelettes at the moment!
This baby will keep you feeling fuller for longer (keeps me going until lunch) and is packed with vegetables and omega-3's.
2 organic or free range eggs
Rock salt (pinch)
Fresh of dried basil (1/4 tsp dried)
6 mushrooms (sliced)
3 cherry tomatoes (chopped in half)
1/2 a zucchini (chopped or peeled)
Organic Smoked Salmon (just less than the size of your palm
1/2 spring onion (chopped)
1/4 cup of baby spinach
- Whisk eggs, rock salt, cracked pepper and basil together until combined. Set aside.
- Heat up a spoonful of olive or coconut oil in a fry pan.
- Add veggies and fry until cooked.
- Remove veggies from heat.
- Pour egg mixture in fry pan on low heat, fry until egg looks half cooked then pour veggie mixture over the top, and continue to fry until cooked.
- Serve with fresh baby spinach leaved.
Note: Also great with feta. You can swap the salmon with feta if you are not a salmon fan.