Rosehip oil is the perfect essential to add to your skincare and beauty regime. It is extracted straight from the fruit left on the rose once the petals have fallen off, a.k.a the hip of the rose. It's a powerhouse of nutrients and is a superfood for your skin!
You may be wondering what's so amazing about this oil?
Here are 7 reasons why I love it!
1. Reduces drying effects from the sun
2. High in essential fatty acids which provide an anti-inflammatory effect and moisture to the skin
- 3. Reduces visibility of small scars
- 4. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- 5. A wonderful source of vitamin E, which is anti-inflammatory and an antioxidant to soothe and support skin hydration
- 6. Super high in Vitamin C for anti-aging effects and evening out skin tone
- 7. You can use it on anything from scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, sun damage, to dry or damaged skin.
How to add it to your beauty regime:
If you want to wake up with a super soft and smooth face then use rosehip oil before bed! Cleanse, tone and then apply rosehip oil sparingly to your face and massage into skin.
Get excited, because when you wake up your face is going to feel amazing!