I can't get enough of frittata's at the moment! They are so filling, packed with vegetables and are a great healthy meal option.
This recipe is straight out of my go-to recipe notebook. It is quick and easy to whip up on a busy weeknight and perfect for leftovers to take to work the next day!
1 onion (brown or spanish)
1 clove garlic
6 large organic eggs (or 7-8 if small)
1 cup baby spinach
100g of mushrooms
7 cherry tomatoes
1/4 small sweet potato
1/3 cup of full cream milk (can swap for dairy free alternative)
40g of feta cheese (optional)
Salt + Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Sautee onion, garlic, zucchini, sweet potato, spinach and tomatoes in a fry pan with olive oil. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs with milk, salt and pepper until combined.
4. Line a quiche pan with baking paper.
5. Pour in vegetable mixture and spread out evenly.
6. Crumble feta over vegetable mixture.
7. Pour egg mixture evenly over vegetable mixture.
8. Bake for 25-35 minutes.