These cookies started off as a bit of an experiment, but worked out pretty well, so well that there are only a few left now!
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Refined sugar free
2 cups gluten free, self raising flour
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup Natvia natural sweetener (I used the baking mix)
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla essence (or vanilla powder)
1 tsp guar gum (optional)
80g 85% dark chocolate, or loving earth/sugar free chocolate, chipped
1/2 tsp rock salt
Method - preheat oven to 180 degrees
1. Combine dry ingredients in a medium size bowl
2. Add coconut oil, egg and vanilla in a small seperate bowl and whisk until combined.
3. Mix all ingredients together.
4. Roll mixture into spoon sized balls, then flatten with a fork.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until slightly golden.