This recipe is for time-poor, busy choco-holics! Its super easy to throw together with a few pantry staples, and ready to eat in less than half an hour!
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Refined Sugar Free
- 3/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 3/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup, rice malt syrup or honey (heating the sweetener up can help it to mix in more)
- 4 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup cashews (lightly chopped)
- 1 tbsp. buckinis
- 1 tbsp. cacao nibs (or pepitas/optional)
- 1 tbsp. desiccated coconut
1. Line a medium sized tray with baking paper.
2. Combine in a medium bowl, melted coconut oil, cacao powder, and sweetener of choice.
3. Pour mixture into tray, then sprinkle cashews, chia seeds, buckinis, cacao nibs and desiccated coconut on top.
4. Place in freezer to set for 20mins.
5. Once set, chop or break bark into smaller pieces and enjoy!
Make sure you keep it stored in the fridge as the coconut oil starts to melt at room temp.