This is honesty one of my favourites for the perfect chocolate fix! I usually make it and freeze it to last me a week or so! It's super rich and very chocolaty, also high in antioxidants and skin-loving good fats.
Gluten, dairy & refined sugar free!
1/2 cup hazelnut meal
1/2 cup almond meal
1/2 cup raw cacao powder
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup almond milk
4 tablespoons rice malt syrup
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees
2. Combine hazelnut meal, almond meal, raw cacao & baking powder.
3. Add eggs, almond milk, coconut oil & rice malt syrup.
4. Spoon mixture into 20cm round baking tin.
5. Bake for 35-40 mins, or until cooked all the way through.
Icing: mix 200g 85% dark chocolate with 200ml of warmed coconut cream. Icing inspired by Teresa Cutter's chocolate ganache.